Problem Fullscreen

If you encounter bugs, errors or crashes, please report them in this section so we can try to fix it!
Elykor

Problem Fullscreen

Unread post by Elykor » 18 May 2010, 16:25

Hello ! here my problem (sorry my english is not perfect lol)

i use the last version of emucontrolcenter, I usually play in windowed mode with znes, project 64 and other. I recently played in full screen mode, so I set up my emulator to run full screen mode directly, and sometimes when I run the game from a emucontrolcenter, the game starts and then minimizes to the taskbar and impossible to turn on full screen without restarting the software. I try not emucontrolcenter and works well. the problem occurred with both znes as other emulator.

thank you in advance for the answers :)

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Re: Problem Fullscreen

Unread post by Phoenix » 18 May 2010, 19:39

Hi Elykor,

Thank you for reporting this strange behavior :yes_head: , when i or someone else of the support team found some time we put it to the test, and see if we can fix it ;)
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.

Elykor

Unread post by Elykor » 18 May 2010, 23:37

thanks for the reply :)

the problem occurred occasionally, sometimes all works fine but other times not. it gives me the same thing when I run emucontrolcenter and then I run the emulator only. but once I leave emucontrolcenter, if I launch an emulator all works.

For more information, I had this problem on two PCs of different configurations. I use the portable version of emucontrolcenter. And both use Windows 7.

thank you:)

neptunegears

Unread post by neptunegears » 17 Oct 2010, 19:38

I'm also having the same issue. Anytime I run an emulator in fullscreen it will automatically minimize to that taskbar. I am using the latest stable build of eCC and my OS is Windows 7 x64.

*Interestingly, even after I close eCC down and open an emulator in fullscreen from its own shortcut, the problem persists. The only way to stop it from doing this is to log-off/log-on or restart my computer.

Since I run most of my emulators in fullscreen, this issue is making eCC almost unusable for me, which is a great shame - I really love the program.

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Unread post by Phoenix » 18 Nov 2013, 00:19

Hi All,

Is this problem still there, i cannot recreate this bug with zsnesw! :sweatdrop: :surrender: any other suggestions?...
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.