ECC2 always autoruns and displays "first" video

I want to show you what I'm doing some evenings in my spare time.
At first I want to say that this is ONLY A PRIVATE HOBBY PROJECT, I don't want to "kill" eCC, But eventually wake up Andreas a bit ;-)

Moderator: DerMicha75

Tormentor667

ECC2 always autoruns and displays "first" video

Unread post by Tormentor667 » 05 Jul 2013, 19:21

I have finally and successfully downloaded various videos for my rom collection from Emumovies, but now I am running into a different problem: No matter witch game or console I mark, it always displays the same video for me - the first game in my database (007 James Bond) and after it's finished, it proceeds to the next (cross-platform-wise). You can find screenshots below:
video.jpg
video2.jpg
video3.jpg
Beyond, I noticed that it is playing no sound even though the volume is max and the setting is checked.

DerMicha75
ECC2 (java) Developer

Re: ECC2 always autoruns and displays "first" video

Unread post by DerMicha75 » 05 Jul 2013, 23:31

I will look at this. Dou you have videos for these first games at the other platforms or not?

Micha

Tormentor667

Unread post by Tormentor667 » 07 Jul 2013, 18:21

I actually have videos for other categories, first games in categories and also other places, but it doesn't matter which category I am in or which game is currently active, I still get the verys first video. What's pretty strange is the fact that after rebooting, it only displays a single video and doesn't choose the next one in the list after the first one is finished. It loops the same everytime (as intended I guess)

DerMicha75
ECC2 (java) Developer

Unread post by DerMicha75 » 26 Mar 2014, 21:10

Hmmmm, I tested it in various variants, for me all works fine. Can't confirm this here... :-(

Also the sound works...

Micha