How to import specific type of images?

Do you have trouble to set-up your emulator for a platform?, need a script?...ask here, we might be able to help you!
GeoMan

How to import specific type of images?

Unread post by GeoMan » 14 Apr 2014, 21:26

For my Atari 2600 collection i only want to import "ingame play 01" images, not not the rest (covers, e.t.c), Can it be done? If so, how?

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Re: How to import specific type of images?

Unread post by Phoenix » 14 Apr 2014, 21:49

Hi Geoman,

Before we had an "imagepack server" for ECC, where you can download complete packs...but this is gone atm, due to bandwith reasons!

To insert only specific images with ECC Imageinject though icc server is not supported, however...you can import images with the EMUMOVIES option.
Or....download all with ECC Imageinject (ICC) and export the imagepack, in there you can put the images you want back in the ECC folders.
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.

GeoMan

Re: How to import specific type of images?

Unread post by GeoMan » 14 Apr 2014, 22:09

I download everything then i open the specific folder through ECC, search for "cover", "media storage", e.t.c and delete accordingly. So no problem. I was just asking in case i missed a (hidden?) option to download specific image types.

Thanks!

PS: Emumovies was missing some images. It was the first i tried.