Emus deleteting

Do you have trouble to set-up your emulator for a platform?, need a script?...ask here, we might be able to help you!
Axtrus

Emus deleteting

Unread post by Axtrus » 16 Jul 2012, 16:25

Hi ECC Team

How can i delete Emus on the Left Side ? Acorn Atom Acorn BBC and other i didn´t won´t have :| Can i add other Emulators on the Left Side ? Thanks for your Answer :clapshout:

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Re: Emus deleteting

Unread post by Phoenix » 16 Jul 2012, 17:47

Hi Axtrus,

1) I think you meaning the platform... :yes_head: , you can disable the platform in the emulator config screen, but unchecking 'activate platform' that will remove the platform out of the list:
ecc_platform_disable.png
2) Adding new platforms into ECC is very hard, but it's better to tell us what platform(s) you miss.... and i could add them for you (if i find some time)
Please link emulators / (public)roms / images and info's that you can find!
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.

Axtrus

Unread post by Axtrus » 16 Jul 2012, 19:24

Yes thanks that is what i mean platforms disable :clap:

And here my Wishlist platforms ( Emus *lol* ) :happy:

Future Pinball and Vectrex

Vicman
PLATINUM member

Unread post by Vicman » 16 Jul 2012, 19:34

Hallo Axtrus,

ich schreib' mal in Deutsch, um dich zu begrüssen ;-)

Der Vectrex ist in eCC vorhanden. (GCE/MB Vectrex)

Und sorry für den "german translation error"....den hab' ich wohl verzapft....

Gruss,
Vicman
imagepacks:
Done: Vic20, N64, Philips VG-5000 G7000 G7400, SordM5, Amstrad GX4000, Enterprise 64/128
Progress: Atari 8bit, Dosbox, Exelvision EXL 100
Vicman's eCC-Clips on You Tube

Axtrus

Unread post by Axtrus » 16 Jul 2012, 19:50

Jo danke für die nette begrüßung hier :yes_head: .

Mann das ging ja schnell mit Fehler beheben und auch so die fragen die ich hatte.Und ich hatte schon Panic gestern denn
ich hatte mir schon 2 Tage lang Covers mit Hand eingefügt.weil er die nicht gefunden hat bei C64 und anderen Roms und dann war ich fast fertig, kommt ne Update Frage ich ja und dann ging nichts mehr ufff.Ich war Jahrelang bei RomReactor und Eselpsychos früher als Mod tätig einige Jahre schön mit Xan151 abgehängt.Aber Emus ist immer noch mein Ding kann da Tage mit verbringen die zu perfektionieren.Und da ist euer Programm echt Gold wert mann sonst mußte ich mich immer durch soooo viele Ordner kämpfen.Klasse und ich werrde euch hier öfter mal besuchen und wenn was ist schreibe ich hier .Also weiter so und liebe Grüße aus Dem Norden euch allen

Axtrus

Axtrus

Unread post by Axtrus » 17 Jul 2012, 14:31

Future Pinball

http://www.futurepinball.com/

Roms ( Tables )

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?autom ... =A-Z&pp=25

http://www.futurepinball.com/tables.html

Dat or Info File ??

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=CB625B20 ... B417E8!263

Info

Future Pinball is the next generation Pinball Development System. It the same people behind Visual Pinball.

It allows you to design and play your very own pinball simulation in True real time 3D. It uses Advanced Physics to provide the best possible Simulation of a true to life pinball machine.

Future Pinball does not utilize PinMAME, nor does it have the option to use pinball table roms.

How to run on my cabinet?

You should download the lastest version (from 1.5.2 or above) to get this to work on your cabinet, if you are using the gameport. But if you use a keyboard hack, it may lose focus at the startup, so you need a wrapper. This wrapper should also work for cabinets, using gameport.
[edit]
About Sticky Keys

Future Pinball allows table creators to use two special keys, that can be fully remapped by the application.

But some have oversaw this feature, and use stickykeys instead. This is generally not very good for use on a cabinet, and thus must be fixed. It is often very easy to fix these by just looking at the source code. Find the keyname (like "h"), and change it. Some creators have even put these stickykeys at the top of the source, and you only need to change it once.

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Unread post by Phoenix » 20 Jul 2012, 13:03

I've added the platform in update 00525, Enjoy!
Attachments
ecc_fp_teaser.png
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.

Axtrus

Unread post by Axtrus » 20 Jul 2012, 13:32

That is Great then is my ECC Perfect for me yet .