PHP Update?

Do you have trouble to set-up your emulator for a platform?, need a script?...ask here, we might be able to help you!
neptunegears

PHP Update?

Unread post by neptunegears » 12 Oct 2010, 14:37

Hello - wasn't sure exactly where to post this question, but hopefully this area will do. I was curious if updating the version of PHP (v5.2.5) that eCC uses would cause any problems with the program. The newest version of PHP is v5.3.3, and can be found here:

http://windows.php.net/download/

Thank you for your time - and what a fantastic front-end you guys have developed! Take care ~

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Re: PHP Update?

Unread post by Phoenix » 13 Oct 2010, 14:39

Hi neptunegears ,

Ofcourse we know :smartass: , but ECC is based on PHP-GTK wich is a 'special' build of PHP, so only that version of PHP wich GTK has been blend into is used for best stability atm, but i have read that there is an update coming for PHP-GKT soon!
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.

neptunegears

Re: PHP Update?

Unread post by neptunegears » 13 Oct 2010, 16:04

Ah, I see - thanks for the info.