Need Help With Image Packs

Do you have trouble to set-up your emulator for a platform?, need a script?...ask here, we might be able to help you!
appollo147

Need Help With Image Packs

Unread post by appollo147 » 07 Jul 2010, 11:54

I downloaded the GB image packs from http://icc.phoenixinteractive.nl/ and I am having a problem installing them. They came in 2 packages one for in game play and one for in game titles. I have the in game play images in the proper place and they work great. My question is this, since both packs contain the same subfolder names how do i quickly get the in game title shots into the proper directory without moving them one at a time?

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Re: Need Help With Image Packs

Unread post by Phoenix » 07 Jul 2010, 20:41

Hi appollo147,

Best way todo this easy is to:

1. Delete the images (folder)
2. Unzip the packages again!

Look here how they should be installed in the 1st place: http://icc.phoenixinteractive.nl/_index ... fterdl.htm
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.

appollo147

Unread post by appollo147 » 07 Jul 2010, 21:49

Thanx I figured out what I was doing wrong I was extracting each archive separately instead of all at once, boy do I feel dumb lol. Thanx again for your help and keep up the good work your packs are great and your hard work is really appreciated.

straatschoffie

Unread post by straatschoffie » 25 Jan 2011, 18:23

Hi all,

I have trouble with my imagepacks. I only see a couple of images, but 99% does not show.
I read the instructions clearly, i will summit what i have done.

I have extracted the content from the image folder to the corresponding folder of my console.
In this case: C:\Users\Daniel\emuControlCenter\ecc-user\32x\images

In this folder there are subfolders e.g. 0B, 02 etc.

I did reload pictures and restart ecc, but none of the imagepacks for any console works.

Please help me.

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Unread post by Phoenix » 24 Apr 2011, 14:21

Hi straatschoffie,

Really strange, it seems you unpacked them to the right location afterall, or maybe you haven't got the proper ROM dumps? (good dumps [!])??

Place some CRC32 codes for the games in this forum so i can compare them!
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.