Sega Saturn / SSF Question

Do you have trouble to set-up your emulator for a platform?, need a script?...ask here, we might be able to help you!
truetti

Sega Saturn / SSF Question

Unread post by truetti » 09 Jun 2010, 12:42

Hi All,
could you maybe help me out on this little thing:
Whenever I try to open a Saturn Image in ECC using SSF emulator, SSF opens as well as the virtual drive with chosen image inside.
But thats it - nothing else.

Only thing I can see is that SSF states "drive door open" but when I close it then it tells me "drive empty".

Couls somebody pls help me ?

Thanks
Truetti

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Re: Sega Saturn / SSF Question

Unread post by Phoenix » 14 Jun 2010, 17:45

Hi truetti,

I have to test this myself, is there any free rom/game on the web? (public domain)
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.

truetti

Re: Sega Saturn / SSF Question

Unread post by truetti » 19 Jun 2010, 22:46

Hi Phoenix,

sorry for my late reply, I had been to hospital for a few days.
I don't think that there is any PD software for the Saturn, however I can send you one of my original discs as a gift for a try (I got some double discs anyway) if you could send me your postal adress to my known e-mail.
in addition after sending you the disc by mail I can upload an image of it to anywhere just to give you a faster possibillity to try.

Thanks
truetti