NDS Images (renaming to game name)

Do you have trouble to set-up your emulator for a platform?, need a script?...ask here, we might be able to help you!
Bigby

NDS Images (renaming to game name)

Unread post by Bigby » 15 Mar 2010, 11:59

I used the autoit scripts you made Phoenix, however when I try to rename the images (0001, 0002 .etc) to the game name, I am left still with around a 1000 still not renamed.

I believe this is because the AdvanScene dat has the names without any exta info, such as the region.

For example:

0079 - Bomberman (EU) is renamed simply as Bomberman

So if there are several versions of Bomberman, the script will rename the first image it comes across and cannot rename any other images as they have the same name.

Hope this makes sense to you :D

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Re: NDS Images (renaming to game name)

Unread post by Phoenix » 15 Mar 2010, 12:40

Hi Bigby,

I assume you meant these scripts?: http://ecc.phoenixinteractive.nl/viewto ... =54&t=2879

If there goes something wrong, they may have changed something in the contents of the 'ADVANsCEne_NDScrc.xml' file in the meantime, these scripts are just examples, you may change and adjust them if you want ;)
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.

Bigby

Re: NDS Images (renaming to game name)

Unread post by Bigby » 15 Mar 2010, 21:45

Hi Phoenix,

Yes those are the scripts I meant.

This is how the csv looks:

Code: Select all

imageNumber;romCRC;title
35;0F805B72;Bomberman
64;4A51692E;Bomberman
83;B82C1A95;Bomberman
So I don't think adjusting the script files would work (or am I wrong?)

There can only be one instance of an image with the same name, right?