Microbee web-site

Here are some nice links we have collected, to complete console resources like emulators & images.
Tell us here wich games you love to play and recommend, highscores are also welcome & ready to be beaten!
cobylain

Microbee web-site

Unread post by cobylain » 08 May 2008, 23:01

Hi,

here's a nice web-site regarding to microbee (needed roms and also a many games can be found on this site!):

http://microbee.no-ip.com/shell/

Free registering is needed to become access to the download parts (create an account, then insert a new topic in the forum on named site and wait until it's answered by the moderators. Then you have complete access.)

By the way, the actually file extensions used by ECC for microbee are not complete. I'm waiting until i've full access and then verify the used extensions for microbee. The information will then be added to the related topic.

Regards

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Re: Microbee web-site

Unread post by Phoenix » 08 May 2008, 23:11

Hi Cobylain,

Thanks for the link, post missing extensions over here if you find any: http://ecc.phoenixinteractive.nl/viewto ... 1&start=30
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.

cobylain

Re: Microbee web-site

Unread post by cobylain » 09 May 2008, 22:07

Hi Phoenix,

my research of the microbee-extensions has been added to the wanted topic. Many to read :shifty:

Greetings
cobylain