A very good pc engine emulator

Here are some nice links we have collected, to complete console resources like emulators & images.
Tell us here wich games you love to play and recommend, highscores are also welcome & ready to be beaten!
lordashram
ECC Support

Re: A very good pc engine emulator

Unread post by lordashram » 04 Dec 2009, 01:26

geoslake wrote:So I can have custom cl parameters for each game ? How please ? (like i want one game with 2x screen size, another with 3x).
I get ya now on that, that would be an option that andrea or phoenix would have to add the ability to load custom config files, but unfortunately mednafen doesn't support loading custom configs, short of having %gamename%.cfg and having ecc copy that as mednafen.cfg.
geoslake wrote: Again, it works perfectly if I put the .cue exact name in the command line, but then of course, i have to change it for each game i wanna play, as this is not a "per game" setting.
It also works perfect if I drag&drop the cue on mednafen.exe #-o
lordashram wrote:maybe do a 'remove roms' then re-add the roms, because at this point it looks like ecc is configured correctly and so is mednafen, but maybe ecc is trying to have mednafen run the wrong file.
if that doesn't work the only thing left is to see a debug output so we can see what exactly ecc is sending to mednafen.
@phoenix, i don't remember, but is there a way we can see a debug output of the cl that ecc is using for mednafen?

geoslake

Unread post by geoslake » 04 Dec 2009, 09:36

lordashram wrote:I get ya now on that, that would be an option that andrea or phoenix would have to add the ability to load custom config files, but unfortunately mednafen doesn't support loading custom configs, short of having %gamename%.cfg and having ecc copy that as mednafen.cfg.
Why is mednafen involved here ? It would be up to ECC to load the proper game.cfg and send it to mednafen (?).
if that doesn't work the only thing left is to see a debug output so we can see what exactly ecc is sending to mednafen.
@phoenix, i don't remember, but is there a way we can see a debug output of the cl that ecc is using for mednafen?
It doesn't work, but still, I dont get why ECC don't list cue files, there's no need to recognize cd roms as a part of any database, it could just show me the cue list available in folders, list those, and allow me to pass those to the command line to mednafen !

geoslake

Unread post by geoslake » 25 Mar 2010, 10:04

bump
still cant run pce cd games (as ogg+bin at least)

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Unread post by Phoenix » 27 Mar 2010, 00:45

I have to research this....(when i found some time)
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.