Helping with EDC

Here you can post your ideas, scripts, dats, images, mods, themes, etc...
Shando

Helping with EDC

Unread post by Shando » 25 Sep 2016, 11:23

Hi Buddy,

I can probably get heaps of emulators, but it won't be for a while as I have to go to Brisbane for a week next Tuesday.

I'll see what I can do.

Regards

Shando

Shando

Re: Up-to-date ECC DAT Files?

Unread post by Shando » 08 Oct 2016, 09:20

Hi again,

Well, I've managed to get hold of almost 15GB of Emulators ;) (approx. 5GB of MAME/MESS versions and quite a few duplicates across different systems).

What would be the best way to get them to you? I can post a USB if you want to PM me an address, or if you have FTP I can start uploading (but only have 1Mbps upload speed, so will take a while :()

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Shando

PS: I've attached a Txt file, an HTML file and a spreadsheet listing all the emus I've obtained to date
Attachments
001 AAA Emulators for Phoenix.zip
Listing of Emulators
(113.44 KiB) Downloaded 15 times

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Re: Helping with EDC

Unread post by Phoenix » 10 Oct 2016, 13:50

Wow!! great work to get started, i am still building on the alpha version of EDC, are you interested to try it when it's functional? (but not monkey proof! ;-))

Ps. sending a stick from Australia would take weeks to arrive, i made a FTP account for you, where you can start uploading haha, details in the PM!

Thanks! :thumb:
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.