Up-to-date ECC DAT Files?

Here you can post your ideas, scripts, dats, images, mods, themes, etc...
Shando

Up-to-date ECC DAT Files?

Unread post by Shando » 25 Sep 2016, 04:04

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone had more up-to-date ECC DAT files than those in the download section?

I've seen a few posts where users have uploaded them to the forum, but most of the links are dead and PutLocker sends my laptop into meltdown :cry:

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I now have 95000+ ROMS and need to start populating the info (automatically if possible).

Thanks in advance.

Shando

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Re: Up-to-date ECC DAT Files?

Unread post by Phoenix » 25 Sep 2016, 07:40

Well with the new description, visual, etc update i am trying to redo some of the DATS, but i haven't found time yet...

Maybe i will implement an "auto category" for ECC with data collected from MobyGames (feature update somewhere...)

First i want to see if i can make a beta of EDC this year, where you can download Emulators in ECC without searching for them, like a repository, some ideas are on GitHub, you might want to take a look, but i need people to collect all emulators and versions possible! :lmfao:
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.