Dos Setup & Amiga configs

If you encounter bugs, errors or crashes, please report them in this section so we can try to fix it!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ZeusTheGoD
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dos Setup & Amiga configs

Unread post by ZeusTheGoD » 01 Feb 2013, 23:43

Hi again, few step away to use ecc for every platform i need, the last 2 standing frontends are d-fend and gamebase amiga.... :boxing:

DOSbox: is there a way to launch the game's setups? sometimes to use a controller it's needed to set the option not just in dosbox but using the game setup/install executable. when i launch a game for the first time the script ask me to locate not just the game exe but also the setup/install exe so i was thinking that there was a way to launch it.

winuae: is there a way to modify the gamename.uae? what happen to me is that every time i launch a game a new gamename.uae with default setting from the winuae-template.ini is generated.

aside from that would be great to use the same db as gemus to set every game up with its own config... :sorcerer:

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Re: Dos Setup & Amiga configs

Unread post by Phoenix » 04 Feb 2013, 12:54

ZeusTheGoD wrote:DOSbox: is there a way to launch the game's setups? sometimes to use a controller it's needed to set the option not just in dosbox but using the game setup/install executable. when i launch a game for the first time the script ask me to locate not just the game exe but also the setup/install exe so i was thinking that there was a way to launch it.
When you startup the dosbox script for the first time, a messagebox will be shown with some hotkeys that you can use with the script, press these before (or quick) after you started the game from ECC:

Code: Select all

HOTKEYS:
SHIFT+S > Re-configure gamestartup settings.
SHIFT+D > Re-configure game dosbox config.
SHIFT+E > Edit game dosbox config.
SHIFT+R > Reset ALL game settings (startup & dosbox).
SHIFT+X > Delete gamesettings files (startup, dosbox, changedfiles).
ZeusTheGoD wrote:winuae: is there a way to modify the gamename.uae? what happen to me is that every time i launch a game a new gamename.uae with default setting from the winuae-template.ini is generated.
aside from that would be great to use the same db as gemus to set every game up with its own config... :sorcerer:
This may be the solution you need!, i made this just to get the proper config: ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig ADDON v1.4 RELOADED
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2049
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer
MobyGamesImporter (MGI), ECC Amiga GetGemusConfig.

ZeusTheGoD
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread post by ZeusTheGoD » 04 Feb 2013, 21:30

Just tried the GetGemusConfig ADDON and it works great! :thumbsup:

is there a ecc dat to retrive the metadata from the crc?

dosbox: yep i noticed the hotkeys pop up, but nothing about launching the setup/install exe

ps. i'm using d-fend reloaded the moment as dosbox front end and i was thinking that a good feature for ecc would be import/use the game packages created with d-fend..

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Unread post by Phoenix » 05 Feb 2013, 00:09

ZeusTheGoD wrote:Just tried the GetGemusConfig ADDON and it works great! :thumbsup:
Great! :thumb:
ZeusTheGoD wrote:is there a ecc dat to retrive the metadata from the crc?
No, Gamebase only stores gamedata based on "naming", unfortunately not on CRC32...
ZeusTheGoD wrote:dosbox: yep i noticed the hotkeys pop up, but nothing about launching the setup/install exe
I will take a look at this...
ZeusTheGoD wrote:ps. i'm using d-fend reloaded the moment as dosbox front end and i was thinking that a good feature for ecc would be import/use the game packages created with d-fend..
There are a lot of people asking for a "converter/importer" from another frontend, i have not installed d-fend and i am not formiliar with it, do you think it's possible?, is all data accessable? how does d-fend store it's data?
Sebastiaan Ebeltjes | ECC Developer 2006-2016 | ECC Forum Admin | Phoenix Interactive WebMaster
[- ECC programs -]
eccUpdate, eccScriptSystem, GtkThemeSelect, DatFileUpdater (DFU), ImagePackCenter (IPC), eccDiagnostics, 3dGallery, iccImageInject
eccKameleonCode, eccCreateStartmenuShotcut, eccThirdPartyConfig (TPC), EmuMoviesDownloader (EMD), eccVideoPlayer

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Unread post by Phoenix » 05 Feb 2013, 00:22

Ok, here is the new script, wich has a hotkewy implemented to run the setup.exe / install.exe of a game --> Hotkey = SHIFT+C

Please test it out!

SHIFT+C > Configure dosbox game (setup.exe/install.exe).
SHIFT+D > Re-configure game dosbox config.
SHIFT+E > Edit game dosbox config.
SHIFT+R > Reset ALL game settings (startup & dosbox).
SHIFT+S > Re-configure gamestartup settings.
SHIFT+X > Delete gamesettings files (startup, dosbox, changedfiles).

*EDIT: old script deleted!
[- ECC programs -]

ZeusTheGoD

Unread post by ZeusTheGoD » 05 Feb 2013, 00:53

Phoenix wrote:There are a lot of people asking for a "converter/importer" from another frontend, i have not installed d-fend and i am not formiliar with it, do you think it's possible?, is all data accessable? how does d-fend store it's data?
all the data needed to launch the game & relative dosbox config files are inside the zip/7zip created plus captures if any :D

here an example

Phoenix wrote:Ok, here is the new script, wich has a hotkewy implemented to run the setup.exe / install.exe of a game --> Hotkey = SHIFT+C
ok now the option is there but....i think i'm not able to use it #-o maybe i'm not fast enough (lol?) or i didn't get when i need to press shit+C
basically i double click to launch the game (in ecc) and then i press shift+c many times but it always ends up launching the exe to start the game..

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Unread post by Phoenix » 05 Feb 2013, 01:54

Ok, here is the script again, also fixed some bugs whenever there a spaces in the path/folder names the script did not work!

I've tested it myself!, SHIFT+C (on Duke3d with setup.exe) works fine! :yes_head:

1) Press SHIFT+C (doesn't matter left or right) and keep them pressed!
2) Doubleclick the game.
3) Keep the key's pressed until dosbox starts.

If it still not works for you? (german keyboard?) we have to "capture" the HEX codes from your keyboard... :smartass:

; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Platform               : DOSBox (DOS Games)
; Script for             : DOSBox 0.74+
; Script version         : v1.0.0.4
; Last changed           : 2013.02.05
;
; Author: S. Ebeltjes (Phoenix Interactive)
;
; NOTES:
; - Does not save changed files in subfolders (yet!).
;
; HOTKEYS:
; SHIFT+C > Configure dosbox game (setup.exe/install.exe).
; SHIFT+D > Re-configure game dosbox config.
; SHIFT+E > Edit game dosbox config.
; SHIFT+R > Reset ALL game settings (startup & dosbox).
; SHIFT+S > Re-configure gamestartup settings.
; SHIFT+X > Delete gamesettings files (startup, dosbox, changedfiles).
; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

; ==============================================================================
; You need to implent this block in every script, this changes the workfolder to
; the folder where this script is executed, and loads the 'eccScriptSystem' script.
FileChangeDir(@ScriptDir)
#include "..\eccScriptSystem.au3"
; ==============================================================================

; BEGIN OF SCRIPT

; === CHECK & VALIDATIONS ===
If $eccFileRomFileIsPacked <> "1" Then
	MsgBox(64, "ECC DOSBox script", "The game you want to play is not imported as a ZIP file, aborting...")
	Exit
EndIf

; === FOLDER CREATION ===
; even if they aready exist...just to prevent errors later on...
DirCreate($eccSystemEccFolder & "\ecc-script\dosbox\bin")
DirCreate($eccSystemEccFolder & "\ecc-script\dosbox\configs")
DirCreate($eccSystemEccFolder & "\ecc-script\dosbox\configs-templates")
DirCreate($eccSystemEccFolder & "\ecc-script\dosbox\gamesettings")
DirCreate($eccSystemEccFolder & "\ecc-script\dosbox\changedfiles")

; === VARIABLES ===
Global $GameOutputFolder 	= $eccUserPath & "#_AUTO_UNPACKED\dosbox\" & $eccFileRomCrc32
Global $GameOutputFolder_q 	= Chr(34) & $GameOutputFolder & Chr(34)
Global $eccZipFile 			= Chr(34) & $eccFileRomPath & $eccFileRomFile & Chr(34)
Global $ScriptSettingsINI 	= $eccSystemEccFolder & "\ecc-script\dosbox\dosboxscript.ini"
Global $ConfTemplateFolder 	= $eccSystemEccFolder & "\ecc-script\dosbox\configs-templates"
Global $ConfTemplatePCjrIMG = $ConfTemplateFolder & "\20. IBM PCjr game (IMG).conf"
Global $ChangedFilesZipFile = $eccSystemEccFolder & "\ecc-script\dosbox\changedfiles\" & $eccFileRomCrc32 & ".zip"
Global $ChangedFilesZipFile_q = Chr(34) & $ChangedFilesZipFile & Chr(34)
Global $GameSettingsINI 	= $eccSystemEccFolder & "\ecc-script\dosbox\gamesettings\" & $eccFileRomCrc32 & ".ini"
Global $GameConfFile		= $eccSystemEccFolder & "\ecc-script\dosbox\configs\" & $eccFileRomCrc32 & ".conf"
Global $ClientRes = WinGetClientSize("")
Global $RomType, $RFSarray
Global $DosGameConfigFlag = 0

; === FIRST STARTUP MESSAGE (HOTKEYS) ===
If IniRead($ScriptSettingsINI , "GENERAL", "firststartup", "") = "" Then
	Msgbox(64,"ECC DOSBOX HOTKEYS", "ONE-TIME MESSAGE" & @CRLF & @CRLF & _
	"SHIFT+C > Configure dosbox game (setup.exe/install.exe)." & @CRLF & _
	"SHIFT+D > Re-configure game dosbox config." & @CRLF & _
	"SHIFT+E > Edit game dosbox config." & @CRLF & _
	"SHIFT+R > Reset ALL game settings (startup & dosbox)." & @CRLF & _
	"SHIFT+S > Re-configure gamestartup settings." & @CRLF & _
	"SHIFT+X > Delete gamesettings files (startup, dosbox, changedfiles).")
	IniWrite($ScriptSettingsINI, "GENERAL", "firststartup", "no")
EndIf

; === HOTKEYS ===
If _IsPressed('43') = 1 Then ;SHIFT+C > Configure dosbox game (setup.exe/install.exe).
	$DosGameConfigFlag = 1
EndIf
If _IsPressed('44') = 1 Then ;SHIFT+D > Re-configure game dosbox config.
	FileDelete($GameConfFile)
	ConfigDosbox()
	Exit
EndIf
If _IsPressed('45') = 1 Then ;SHIFT+E > Edit game dosbox config.
	If FileExists($GameConfFile) Then
		Run("notepad.exe " & $GameConfFile)
	Else
		Msgbox(64,"ECC DOSBOX", "There is no dosbox config set for '" & $eccFileRomNamePlain &  "' to edit!", 6)
	EndIf
	Exit
EndIf
If _IsPressed('52') = 1 Then ;SHIFT+R > Reset ALL game settings (startup & dosbox)
	IniWrite($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "gamestart", "")
	IniWrite($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "gamesetup", "")
	IniWrite($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "dosboxconf", "")
	Msgbox(64,"ECC DOSBOX", "ALL settings for '" & $eccFileRomNamePlain &  "' are now cleared!", 6)
	Exit
EndIf
If _IsPressed('53') = 1 Then ;SHIFT+S > Re-configure gamestartup settings.
	IniWrite($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "gamestart", "")
	IniWrite($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "gamesetup", "")
	ConfigStartup()
	Exit
EndIf
If _IsPressed('58') = 1 Then ;SHIFT+X > Delete gamesettings files (startup, dosbox, changedfiles)
	FileDelete($ChangedFilesZipFile)
	FileDelete($GameSettingsINI)
	FileDelete($GameConfFile)
	Msgbox(64,"ECC DOSBOX", "ALL files for '" & $eccFileRomNamePlain &  "' have been deleted!", 6)
	Exit
EndIf

; === UNPACK GAMEDATA ===
ToolTip("Unpacking game data...", $ClientRes[0]/2, $ClientRes[1]/2, "ECC DOSBox", 1, 2)
ShellExecuteWait($eccThirdParty7zip, " x " & $eccZipFile & " -y -o" & $GameOutputFolder_q, "", "", "")
ToolTip("")

; === DETERMINE ROM TYPE ===
ToolTip("Determing ROM type...", $ClientRes[0]/2, $ClientRes[1]/2, "ECC DOSBox", 1, 2)
RecursiveFileSearch($GameOutputFolder, "(?i)\.(img)", "", 1, true, 0) ;Search only for .IMG files.
If Ubound($RFSarray) = 2 Then ;When there is only 1 IMG file found (+1) = 2.
	$RomType = "img"
	; Determine if this IMG file is part of a dos game using .EXE/.COM files, if yes...set back to dosgame.
	RecursiveFileSearch($GameOutputFolder, "(?i)\.(exe|com)", "", 1, true, 0) ;Search only for .EXE/.COM files.
	If Ubound($RFSarray) >= 2 Then $RomType = "dos" ;When there is an .EXE/.COM file found (+1) = 2.
Else
	$RomType = "dos"
EndIf

; === SETTING FILE ATTRIBUTES ===
ToolTip("Setting attributes...", $ClientRes[0]/2, $ClientRes[1]/2, "ECC DOSBox", 1, 2)
FileSetAttrib($GameOutputFolder & "\*.*", "-RH", 1)
FileSetTime($GameOutputFolder & "\*.*", "20000101", 0, 1)
ToolTip("")

; === UNPACK CHANGED FILES ===
If FileExists($ChangedFilesZipFile) Then
	ToolTip("Unpacking changed files...", $ClientRes[0]/2, $ClientRes[1]/2, "ECC DOSBox", 1, 2)
	ShellExecuteWait($eccThirdParty7zip, " x " & $ChangedFilesZipFile_q & " -y -o" & $GameOutputFolder_q, "", "", "")
	ToolTip("")
EndIf

; === CONFIGURATION ===
If $RomType = "dos" Then ;Start configuration for plain dosgame.
	ConfigStartup()
	ConfigDosbox()
EndIf
If $RomType = "img" Then ;Start configuration PCjr IMG dosgame.
	If IniRead($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "dosboxconf", "") <> "yes" Then
		FileCopy($ConfTemplatePCjrIMG, $GameConfFile, 1) ;Copy PCjr IMG template.
		IniWrite($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "dosboxconf", "yes")
		$GameStartIMG = StringSplit($RFSarray[1], $eccFileRomCrc32 & "\", 1) ;Get only the filename from $RFSarray[1]
		IniWrite($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "gamestart", $GameStartIMG[2])
	EndIf
EndIf

; === (RE)READ ALL GAME SETTINGS ===
$DosBoxGameStart = IniRead($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "gamestart", "")
$DosBoxGameSetup = IniRead($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "gamesetup", "")
$DosBoxConf = IniRead($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "dosboxconf", "")

; === PLACE [CRC32].CONF AS DOSBOX.CONF IN DOSBOX FOLDER ===
If $DosBoxConf = "yes" Then FileCopy($GameConfFile, $eccEmuEmulatorPath & "dosbox.conf", 1)

; === RUN THE GAME OR SETUP ===
If $DosGameConfigFlag = 1 Then
	RunWait($Emulator & " " & Chr(34) & $GameOutputFolder & "\" & $DosBoxGameSetup & Chr(34)) ;Start plain dosgame.
Else
	If $RomType = "dos" Then RunWait($Emulator & " " & Chr(34) & $GameOutputFolder & "\" & $DosBoxGameStart & Chr(34)) ;Start plain dosgame.
	If $RomType = "img" Then RunWait($Emulator & " -c boot " & Chr(34) & $GameOutputFolder & "\" & $DosBoxGameStart & Chr(34) & " -l a") ;Start PCjr IMG dosgame.
EndIf

; === CHECK FOR CHANGED FILES ===
ToolTip("Saving changed files...", $ClientRes[0]/2, $ClientRes[1]/2, "ECC DOSBox", 1, 2)
; Search for all files and put these in an array: $RFSarray
RecursiveFileSearch($GameOutputFolder, "(?i)\.(?)", "", 1, true, 0)
For $DOSFile in $RFSarray
	$FileTime = FileGetTime($DOSFile, 0, 0)
	If Not @error Then
		If $FileTime[0] & $FileTime[1] & $FileTime[2] <> "20000101" Then
		Global $DOSFile_q = Chr(34) & $DOSFile & Chr(34)
		ShellExecuteWait($eccThirdParty7zip, " a -tzip -r " & $ChangedFilesZipFile_q & " " & $DOSFile_q & " -w" & $GameOutputFolder_q, "", "", "")
		EndIf
	EndIf
Next
ToolTip("")

; === REMOVE OLD FILES ===
FileDelete($eccEmuEmulatorPath & "dosbox.conf") ;dosbox.conf file

; END OF SCRIPT

; FUNCTIONS
; === CONFIGURE GAMESETTINGS (STARTUP) ===
Func ConfigStartup()
	Global $DosBoxGameStart = IniRead($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "gamestart", "")
	If $DosBoxGameStart = "" Then
		If $DosBoxGameStart <> "NotAvailable" Then
			$GameSelectStart = FileOpenDialog("Select the file to [START] the game", $GameOutputFolder, "Executables (*.exe;*.com;*.bat)", 1)
			If @error Then ;user canceled
				Msgbox(64,"ECC DOSBOX", "There is no START file set for '" & $eccFileRomNamePlain &  "', this is a nessesary setting, this script wil end now, please re-start to try again!", 6)
				Exit
			Else
				$GameSelectStart = StringSplit($GameSelectStart, "\")
				$GameSelectStart = $GameSelectStart[UBound($GameSelectStart)-1]
				IniWrite($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "gamestart", $GameSelectStart)
			EndIf
		EndIf
	EndIf
; === CONFIGURE GAMESETTINGS (SETUP/CONFIG) ===
	Global $DosBoxGameSetup = IniRead($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "gamesetup", "")
	If $DosBoxGameSetup = "" Then
		If $DosBoxGameSetup <> "NotAvailable" Then
			$GameSelectSetup = FileOpenDialog("Select the file to [CONFIG/SETUP] the game", $GameOutputFolder, "Executables (*.exe;*.com;*.bat)", 1)
				IniWrite($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "gamesetup", "NotAvailable")
			Else
				$GameSelectSetup = StringSplit($GameSelectSetup, "\")
				$GameSelectSetup = $GameSelectSetup[UBound($GameSelectSetup)-1]
				IniWrite($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "gamesetup", $GameSelectSetup)
			EndIf
		EndIf
	EndIf
EndFunc ;ConfigSetup

; === CONFIGURE DOSBOX SETUP (.CONF) ===
Func ConfigDosbox()
	Global $DosBoxConf = IniRead($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "dosboxconf", "")
	If $DosBoxConf = "" Then
		$GameSelectConf = FileOpenDialog("select a [DOSBOX CONFIG] file for the game", $ConfTemplateFolder, "DosBox config (*.conf)", 1)
			IniWrite($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "dosboxconf", "no")
		Else ;copy the .conf file to the 'configs' folder and rename to CRC32
			FileCopy($GameSelectConf, $GameConfFile, 1)
			IniWrite($GameSettingsINI, "STARTUPDATA", "dosboxconf", "yes")
		EndIf
	EndIf
EndFunc ;ConfigDosbox

Func RecursiveFileSearch($RFSstartDir, $RFSFilepattern = ".", $RFSFolderpattern = ".", $RFSFlag = 0, $RFSrecurse = true, $RFSdepth = 0)
;AutoIt Version: 3.2.10.0, Author: WeaponX, Updated: 2/21/08, Script Function: Recursive file search
     If StringRight($RFSstartDir, 1) <> "\" Then $RFSstartDir &= "\"

If $RFSdepth = 0 Then
         $RFSfilecount = DirGetSize($RFSstartDir, 1)
		 Global $RFSarray[$RFSfilecount[1] + $RFSfilecount[2] + 1]
     EndIf

$RFSsearch = FileFindFirstFile($RFSstartDir & "*.*")
     If @error Then Return
     While 1
         $RFSnext = FileFindNextFile($RFSsearch)
         If @error Then ExitLoop
         If StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($RFSstartDir & $RFSnext), "D") Then

If $RFSrecurse AND StringRegExp($RFSnext, $RFSFolderpattern, 0) Then
                 RecursiveFileSearch($RFSstartDir & $RFSnext, $RFSFilepattern, $RFSFolderpattern, $RFSFlag, $RFSrecurse, $RFSdepth + 1)
                 If $RFSFlag <> 1 Then
                   $RFSarray[$RFSarray[0] + 1] = $RFSstartDir & $RFSnext
                 EndIf
             EndIf
         ElseIf StringRegExp($RFSnext, $RFSFilepattern, 0) AND $RFSFlag <> 2 Then
             $RFSarray[$RFSarray[0] + 1] = $RFSstartDir & $RFSnext
             $RFSarray[0] += 1
         EndIf
     WEnd
     FileClose($RFSsearch)

If $RFSdepth = 0 Then
         Redim $RFSarray[$RFSarray[0] + 1]
         Return $RFSarray
     EndIf
EndFunc ;RecursiveFileSearch

Func _IsPressed($hexKey)
;Author: ezzetabi
   Local $aR, $bO

$hexKey = '0x' & $hexKey
   $aR = DllCall("user32", "int", "GetAsyncKeyState", "int", $hexKey)
   If Not @error And BitAND($aR[0], 0x8000) = 0x8000 Then
      $bO = 1
   Else
      $bO = 0
   EndIf

Return $bO
EndFunc  ;==>_IsPressed
[- ECC programs -]

ZeusTheGoD

Unread post by ZeusTheGoD » 05 Feb 2013, 04:20

it works perfectly! thank you very much! :swing:

don't want to be annoying but...i think there is a small problem with the GetGemusConfig ADDON,

it creates a "emuControlCenterecc-script-user" dir with inside scripts .ini of games that i launched..

.\emuControlCenterecc-script-user\amiga\winuae

instead of

.\emuControlCenter\ecc-script-user\amiga\winuae

i think is probably just a " \ " missing somewhere... :sweatdrop:

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Unread post by Phoenix » 05 Feb 2013, 18:49

Hi Zeus,

Could you post the contents of your "ecc-script\eccScriptRom.dat" after launching an amiga game?, then i can take a look :detective:
[- ECC programs -]

ZeusTheGoD

Unread post by ZeusTheGoD » 05 Feb 2013, 22:50

sure!

[META]
name = "Project-X"
media_type = "3"
media_current = "1"
media_count = "4"
player = "1"
info_id = ""
info_string = ""
[FILE]
rom_crc32 = "4A3DCF3E"
rom_file = "Project-X_Disk1.zip"
rom_path = "C:\Emu\emuControlCenter\ecc-user\amiga\roms\P\"
rom_region = ""
rom_file_packed = "Project-X_Disk1.adf"
rom_name_plain = "Project-X_Disk1"
rom_extension = "adf"
rom_file_extension = "zip"
rom_filesize = "901120"
ecc_unpacked_file = ""
ecc_unpacked_path = ""
is_multirom = "0"
[AUDIT]
driver = ""
rom = ""
rom_of = ""
clone_of = ""
set_type = "single"
set_contains_trash = "0"
filename_valid = "0"
[EMU]
emulator_file = "winuae.exe"
emulator_path = "C:\Emu\emuControlCenter\ecc-user\amiga\emus\WinUAE2510\"
emulator_file_plain = "winuae"
parameter = "%ROM%"
escape = "1"
win8char = "0"
filenameOnly = "0"
noExtension = "0"
executeInEmuFolder = "0"
enableZipUnpackActive = "0"
enableZipUnpackAll = "0"
enableZipUnpackSkip = "1"
useCueFile = "0"
[SYSTEM]
ident = "amiga"
name = "Commodore Amiga"
category = "Computer"
extensions = "adf, adz, dms, ipf, hdf, hdz, fdi, gz"
language = "en"
ecc_folder = "C:\Emu\emuControlCenter\"
[MULTI]
rom_file_1 = "C:\Emu\emuControlCenter\ecc-user\amiga\roms\P\Project-X_Disk1.zip"
rom_file_1_packed = "Project-X_Disk1.adf"
rom_file_2 = "C:\Emu\emuControlCenter\ecc-user\amiga\roms\P\Project-X_Disk2.zip"
rom_file_2_packed = "Project-X_Disk2.adf"
rom_file_3 = "C:\Emu\emuControlCenter\ecc-user\amiga\roms\P\Project-X_Disk3.zip"
rom_file_3_packed = "Project-X_Disk3.adf"
rom_file_4 = "C:\Emu\emuControlCenter\ecc-user\amiga\roms\P\Project-X_Disk4.zip"
rom_file_4_packed = "Project-X_Disk4.adf"

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Unread post by Phoenix » 06 Feb 2013, 01:33

Pfff...after a long search i've traced it and found the "bug" in "ecc-script\eccScriptSystem.au3" :smartass:
Use the attatchment to replace you current "ecc-script\eccScriptSystem.au3" and let me know if that solved the bug! :detective:

*Edit: script removed, will be in updated in update 00565!
[- ECC programs -]

ZeusTheGoD

Unread post by ZeusTheGoD » 06 Feb 2013, 03:35

Thank u!

just tried it and it's working now :thumbsup:

i'll keep on testing .. :detective:

ps. did u check the d-fend's exported game?

ZeusTheGoD

Unread post by ZeusTheGoD » 06 Feb 2013, 04:20

found a problem.... :sweatdrop:

now if i edit "winuae-template.ini"

an error pops up
Immagine.png
Immagine.png (28.11 KiB) Viewed 2405 times
in my case i was adding those lines

gfx_filter_aspect_ratio=auto
input.config=1
input.1.joystick.0.button.4=SPC_ENTERGUI.0
input.1.joystick.0.button.5=SPC_WARP.0
input.1.joystick.0.button.9=SPC_TOGGLEFULLSCREEN.0
but i edited this file before and it was fine. is there maybe a limit for the nuber of lines i can use?

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Unread post by Phoenix » 06 Feb 2013, 10:17

ZeusTheGoD wrote:found a problem.... :sweatdrop:
now if i edit "winuae-template.ini", an error pops up
but i edited this file before and it was fine. is there maybe a limit for the nuber of lines i can use?
Well bugs are to be solved! :smartass: ,so if you find any just report them ;-)

If i take a look at the script, i see 30 lines can be used (before array is exceeding) (this is including the template + lines from GetGemusConfig) , may you can "up" the limit and see if that works?

Find in "ecc-script\amiga\winuae.eccscript":

Dim $aRomSettings[30]
change to: (for example)

Dim $aRomSettings[100]
And try again :sorcerer:
ZeusTheGoD wrote:ps. did u check the d-fend's exported game?
Yes i've downloaded it, it looks like it's just a 'copy & paste' process, but i guess i have to install d-fend myself, i need more examples etc...so i will do this when i found some time! :yes_head:
[- ECC programs -]

ZeusTheGoD

Unread post by ZeusTheGoD » 06 Feb 2013, 11:26

changing "Dim $aRomSettings[30]" didn't work... but it worked by changing "Dim $aUAELines[30]" to "Dim $aUAELines[50]" :thumbsup:

Phoenix
ECC Developer 2006-2016

Unread post by Phoenix » 06 Feb 2013, 17:09

Great! :thumb: , i'll change them both to 100, and take it in the next update!
[- ECC programs -]